Hi all, it’s time to thank you, my awesome readers! In the last couple of weeks, we’ve:
- Broken past 40 followers on WordPress,
- Broken past 100 followers on Twitter,
- Hit a record number of likes in one day (17, largely thanks to The Woes of a WordPress Blogger),
- Had the honor of serving as the first guest blogger for Karandi, and
- Received a lot of great feedback from you all on my response to Arthifis’ post on personality.
And all this while I was actually blogging less because of some stuff (good stuff!) happening in my personal life.
That’s the Good. The Bad, mostly, is that people keep telling me they’re having trouble accessing my blog or subscribing. I also got a spike in “404” errors, and am trying to track the cause of that down. Does anyone have any insight into possible reasons for these kinds of problems? I’ll call BlueHost one of these days and rag on them. (Despite my poem earlier this week, in which I complained that they couldn’t help me and left me on hold forever, they’ve actually been awesome. That part of the poem was entirely fictional.)
And the Ugly? Well, that would include WordPress’s blogger interface. It’s really kind of a pain to navigate. I wonder if there are any alternative interfaces that still allow you to use WordPress. Also, not having enough time to write all the blog posts I want to! Also also, not having enough time to read all the posts you put out there, which I really would like to do!
Wanting to wrap up this post on a more positive note, let me end by revealing my “caffeine playlist”, the list of anime songs I’m currently listening to when I head to the office in the morning to wake me up. Enjoy, and feel free to add your own in the comments!
- Black Clover opening 4
- Dragon Ball Super opening 1
- Gate opening 1
- My Hero Academia, Season 3 opening 2
- Recovery of an MMO Junkie opening
- Overlord 2 opening
- Overlord 3 opening
- Restaurant to Another World opening
- RWBY, Season 1 opening
There’s also a handful of tunes that are not directly from anime but which have some connection to it:
- “Overdrive”, by Scandal (J-pop music group that did the music for Bleach opening 10)
- “How Crazy”, by Yui (J-pop music star who also does anime songs)
- “Wham Bam”, the song used in last year’s Crunchroll ad for Citrus
Lastly, I’ve got an odd one out: “Friday, I’m in Love”, by the Cure.
Who needs coffee when you’ve got music like this! 🙂